Some of my favourite meditations involve walking along an isolated beach, the waves lapping on the shore and the feel of the wet sand beneath my feet. I’ll end up in my favourite place below a palm tree, relaxed, energised, loved and at ease surrounded by nature. This is where my spiritual bliss resides.
Meditation provides a supportive and creative space for the reduction of everyday stresses and tensions, thus promoting a state of balance, contentment and personal well-being.
You can learn effective postural and focused breathing techniques, learning how to work with your breath in a powerful and effective way.
Mental Benefits of Meditation
Meditation brings the brainwave pattern into an Alpha state that promotes healing. The mind becomes fresh, delicate and beautiful.
- Decreasing Anxiety
- Stabilising Emotions
- Increasing Creativity
- Increasing Happiness
- Developing Intuition
- Gaining clarity and peace of mind
- Gaining a new perspective on stressful situations
- Building skills to manage your stress
- Increasing self-awareness
- Focusing on the present
- Reducing negative emotions
I offer Meditation classes on a one to one basis and in a group environment. The classes are for beginners with no previous experience necessary, ideal for those looking to learn more about meditation. I can also come into your company or organisation and show you how to meditate.
I have used meditations personally to help with pain management, to help deal with past challenges/issues, to gain clarity on a situation, to quieten my mind and improve sleep
Sound healing uses the vibration of sound to re-set and re-align the energetic vibrations of the body. This helps the body to restore itself to its optimum vibrational level, in turn bringing abouta balance of the body and helaing both the energetic and physical body.
A variety of sounds and frequencies can be used as can various instruments to create that sound and vibration.
Sound has been used as a healing tool for thousands of years, whether its there just to improve your mood, relax your body or raise your vibration, sound has also been used to produce noticeable changes in a bodys cells and sound waves are used to break up kidney stones and gallstones.
Sound healing restores the body to a state of balance. If the energy in your body is overworking then it can slow it down, if it is working too slowly it can speed it up.
Benefits of sound healing
- It balances the energy in your body on physical, emotional and mental levels
- Lymphatic system is boosted which helps improve immunity and removal of toxins
- Pain can be eased as the body is balanced
- Helps to soothe or stimulate the nervous system
- Balances the endocrine system
- Helps normalise blood pressure
- Relieves tension and the symptoms of stress
- Endorphins are released creating a feeling of wellbeing
Please contact me at Jackie@Dragonroseholistic.co.uk to arrange an appointment