Thai Hand and Foot Massage is a massage of the hand, arms, feet and also lower legs. It is an invigorating and deeply relaxing massage incorportating hands on massage, stretching and acupressure to stimulate reflex points. With elements of Shiatsu, Chinese massage and Reflexology, incorporated into the treatment, a traditional Thai foot massage stick is used as well as using the palms, fingers, thumbs and knuckles to work the hands and feet.
The techniques of Thai Hand and Foot Massage are thought to stimulate the “Sen” lines and meridians and open these energy channels, leaving you feeling relaxed, balanced and invigorated
Benefits of Thai Hand and Foot Massage are:
- Improves circulation in your hand, arms, feet and legs
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- A boost for the immune system
- Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
- Encourages physical healing
- Stress relief
- Improves sleep
- Lifts your mood
- Improves concentration and clarity of mind
- Leaves you with a general feeling of tranquillity, calmness and wellbeing
Thai Hand and Foot Massage is suitable for most people however there are some medical conditions where it will not be possible to carry out a treatment. This is why the initial session will also include a full consultation is carried out before commencing.